Charity Abseils with Abseiling Derbyshire
We provide charity abseils for large and small Charitable Trusts, often helping the organisation to raise 10’s of £1000’s in one day.Watch Video
Each year we host an event at Lincoln Cathedral
and the Queen’s Medical Centre in Nottingham.
If you have a venue in mind talk to us and let’s explore together how we can make it happen.
Abseiling Derbyshire regularly provides Charity Abseils at Millers Dale Bridge in the Peak District. With our help, you will find these easy to organise and can provide substantial rewards for your chosen charity.
This year so far we have helped Our Space in Newcastle Under Lyne, Nottingham Hospitals Charity Trust and Lincoln Lives raise £1000.00’s
Click on any image to see the bigger picture!
Charity Abseils at Millers Dale Bridge in the Peak District with Abseiling Derbyshire
- £20 per head
- Maximum capacity 72 during the day
- We provide all the background support & technical expertise on the day
- You organise the fund raising and provide the registration system on the day
Doing the Maths for a Millers Dale Bridge Charity Abseil with Abseiling Derbyshire
- Charge a £20 per head entrance / registration fee, this covers your costs with us
- Challenge them to raise a minimum of £100 per head
- Through Gift Aid* that becomes £125
- 72 folk abseil, 72 x £125 = £9.000.00
The reality is that most folk surpass their minimum target by a substantial margin so £9K would be a projected minimum in this scenario.
*We recommend you use one of the many free fund raising platforms online see www.fundraising.co.uk. For every £1 you raise, the charity receives an additional 25p through Gift Aid and no fees charged.
To discuss and plan your event contact Pete March on: